February 28, 2015

I'll Be Back!

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure." Joseph Campbell 

I'm not really going fishing . . . . . that's not my thing!  I am "closing up shop" for a brief period of time though as I will be going on retreat in Guatemala.  I learned about this place a few years ago, and I keep finding different connections that are coming up for me.  Now feels like the time to go, so I am saying YES to this adventure : )

I hope to come back with some new offerings and things to share and already have ideas floating around about new classes, products and treatments that will be available on my return.  I plan to resume teaching sometime in the next 1.5-2 months, so check back then to see what is shaking!  Until we meet again . . . . . . shine on!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment